To re-enroll current students for the 2017-2018 school year, please log into your ParentsWeb Account.
- Click on your Family Information Tab
- Enrollment/Re-enrollment link
Shepherd of the Desert Preschool and School admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in order to benefit from the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school and preschool. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship (tuition assistance), loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
In order to be eligible for enrollment, parents must acknowledge, accept and uphold the following:
1. Each child will receive training in the teachings of the Bible as taught throughout the curriculum of Shepherd of the Desert School and Preschool.
2. Each child will comply with all rules and regulations of the school for efficient, safe, and orderly operations.
3. Each child is encouraged to participate in school-related activities throughout the year, including school programs, field trips, and other functions.
4. Each child transferring from another school may be tested.
5. Each child will meet the minimum age requirement upon entry into the school and preschool. September 1st is the cut-off for admissions. However, administration has the right to make exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis.
6. All children entering our 3's and older classes must be self-sufficient in the bathroom.
2 year olds through K-Prep (Mountain View Campus)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30am - 11:30am, 12:30pm (lunch) or 2:45pm (all day)
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am - 11:30am, 12:30pm (lunch) or 2:45pm (all day)
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 11:30am, 12:30pm (lunch) or 2:45pm (all day)
**Extended hours available from 7:30am until 4:30pm**
Preschool tuition is paid in 10 equal monthly installments. The first payment is due August 1st and the final payment is due May 1st. Payment by electronic transfer is required. One month's written notice is required for withdrawal.