Tours are available upon appointment for both the Preschool and the Elementary/Middle School. Please contact the school office to schedule a visit.
Registration schedule for the 2017-18 school year:
- January 4th- enrollment begins for church members
- January 11th- enrollment begins for current families with siblings at either campus
- January 18th- enrollment begins for current families at either campus
- February 1st- open enrollment to the public
Applications will be accepted at 8:00am on registration days. Preschool registration is at Mountain View Campus. K-8 registration is at the Shea campus. Families are encouraged to register during the early enrollment periods to secure a spot.
All completed forms and registration fees are due at time of enrollment. Forms should be downloaded, completed and printed prior to enrollment. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
These forms are electronic and can be completed online and then printed to ensure accuracy. Please download the required forms, fill them out electronically, print them and sign the forms. Bring the completed forms to the school office with the registration fees for processing. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
2017-18 Enrollment Forms:
- Admissions Checklist- use this checklist to ensure that your admissions packet is complete
- SOTD Application (1 per family)
- Tuition Agreement Form (1 per family)
- Student History (1 per child)
- Emergency Information (1 per child)
- Parent Consent (1 per child)
- Preschool Before & After Care Agreement (optional)
Additional forms for new families:
Please submit the above forms, records and fee to:
Financial Administrator/Office Manager
Shepherd of the Desert Lutheran School
9590 E. Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
*Enrollment will be considered official once the Principal has received a completed application and all transcripts have been received. Entrance testing is done for students entering 3rd grade and above. All grades (K-8) will be contacted by the school regarding important dates for orientation, teacher assignments, supply lists, back to school night, etc. Scholarship awards can also vary greatly. It is possible for a family to have a significant portion or even all of their tuition expenses paid for with this program.